Setuju,
Jadi mari kita dukung sepenuhnya koalisi pemerintahan yang ada sekarang..
Mulai dari Presiden beserta  kabinetnya, Ketua Umum MPR beserta
anggotanya,
Ketua DPR beserta anggotanya, Jaksa Agung, dst...

Abu Muhammad Taqy Abdul Jabbar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: media-dakwah@yahoogroups.com
20/12/2005 10:41 AM

abiems <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
media-dakwah@yahoogroups.com
Subject
Re: [media-dakwah] HARAMNYA KELUAR UNTUK MEMBERONTAK TERHADAP PEMIMPIN
KAUM MUSLIMIN.

On 12/19/05, abiems <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Artikel ini antum menarik sekali ?
>
>  --- Alhamdulillah. Artikel ini ana kirim untuk menjernihkan salah paham
> yang terjadi akibat fitnah dari sesama muslim yang salah jalan terhadap
> Ahlussunnah wal Jama'ah dengan manhaj Salafush Sholih (pendahulu yang
> sholih).

Join modern day disciples reach the disfigured and poor with hope and
healing
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

WESTERN POWER CORPORATION, Perth, Western Australia.
Telephone: +61 8 9326 4911

TO THE ADDRESSEE: Unencrypted E-mail is not secure and may not be authentic.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness or confidentiality
of this E-mail and any attachments ("E-Mail").

IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED ADDRESSEE: This E-Mail is intended solely for
the intended addressee and may be subject to legal or other professional
privilege, or may contain information that is confidential or exempt from
disclosure by law. Copying or distributing this E-Mail or any
information it may contain, by anyone other than the intended addressee, is
prohibited. If you have received this E-Mail in error please notify us
immediately by return e-mail or by telephone; and destroy this E-Mail and any
electronic or hard copies of it. Any claim to privilege or confidentiality is
not waived or lost by reason of mistaken transmission of this E-Mail.

VIRUSES: Although we scan all outgoing e-mail and attachments for viruses, we
cannot
guarantee that viruses will not be transmitted with this E-mail. It is
the recipient's responsibility to check this E-Mail for viruses.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM