http://musliminsuffer.blogspot.com/

bismi-lLahi-rRahmani-rRahiem
In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful

=== News Update ===

source:
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com/2006/07/israeli-children-sign-their-missiles_18.html

Israeli children sign their missiles 'with love'

Emacs!

Picture 1: Israel's girl signing on the bomb.

Never have I witnessed such an appalling display of utter contempt for
human life. And they're not even ashamed to beam it across the globe, for
all the world to see.

Emacs!

Picture 2: Israel's girl signing on the bomb.

<http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7760/1663/1600/israeli%20girls%20signing%201.jpg>THIS

is who our tax dollars support - an arrogant, war-like people who
indoctrinate their children in the art of murderous and cavalier warfare.
Dear Lebanese/ Palestinian/ Canadian/ American/ Muslim/ Christian/
Australian/ or Anyone else who stands in our way,
DIE.
love,
Israeli Kids

Emacs!

Picture 3: Israel's girl signing on the bomb.

Above:
<http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7760/1663/1600/israeli%20girls%20signing%202.jpg>Israeli

girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position near Kiryat
Shmona, in northern Israel, next to the Lebanese border, Monday, July 17,
2006.(AP Photo/Sebastian Scheiner)

<http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com/2006/07/thank-israel.html>Thanks,
girls. Lebanese children got your message - loud and clear. Picture 1, 2, 3
below.

Emacs!

Emacs!

Emacs!

Spread it far and wide.

Americans must learn the truth about ISRAEL - the Ultimate Glorified
Killing Machine.

Thanks,
<http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/07/17/photo-of-the-day-israeli-kids-sends-gifts-of-love-to-arab-kids/>Sabbah

===