-----Original Message-----

From: notify@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of crude45

The Anthrax was done by Jews.  911 by Jews.

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are
as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact,
compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at
best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our
destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be
ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet
and serve us as our slaves."
--Israeli Prime Minister Menechem Begin

"I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American
pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the
Americans know it."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to cabinet member Shimon Peres,
October 3rd, 2001, as reported on Kol Y'Israel radio

The ultimate purpose of the racist Jews' war on humanity is to leave no
one left alive but "righteous Jews". All Gentiles are destined to be
killed. All assimilated Jews are destined to be killed.
-- Michael Higger wrote in his book The Jewish Utopia

Five videos about Mossad :

911 Stranger Than Fiction Part I (September 11 Israel Mossad)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1585562142333161866&q=911
+stranger+than+fiction
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1984095615597363412&q=911
+stranger+than+fiction
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7594751368248957785&q=911
+stranger+than+fiction
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3336794743906850633&q=911
+stranger+than+fiction
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2307458672511591841&q=911
+stranger+than+fiction

Victor Thorn's new book how Israel pulled off 911.

http://www.wingtv.net/

100's of Israelis caught in connection with 911 were let go.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hundreds.html
http://www.rense.com/general73/red.htm

Jews terrorism in Palestine

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7828123714384920696&q=peace
+propaganda+promised+land

The Other Israel

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6657600254881054584&q=The+other
+Israel

http://judicial-inc.biz/1_master_supreme.htm

http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschwitz.htm

http://signs-of-the-times.org

http://www.shankradio.com/

http://www.jewwatch.com/

http://www.come-and-hear.com/dilling/index.html

The Zionist-created Scofield "bible"

http://www.historicist.com/articles2/zionscofield2.htm
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/holohoax.htm

Christians need to unite with Muslims to fight the Jews.

http://www.crescentandcross.com/
http://www.ziopedia.org/

controversy of zion

http://knud.eriksen.adr.dk/Controversybook/index.htm
http://www.jewishracism.com/threetenets.htm

How Jews created all wars.

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/

The federal reserve is privately owned by Jews who print money and then
loan to US government.  The $70 trillion dollar budget deficit is the
interest owed to the Federal Reserve.  Us Gov should be able to print
its own money so it doesn't have to pay interest on it to the jews.

http://www.worldnewsstand.net/today/articles/fedprivatelyowned.htm

New World Order

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3753411785235077976&q=shadows

                                  ===

-muslim voice-

Ajaklah teman dan saudara anda bergabung ke milis Media Dakwah.
Kirim email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional