http://musliminsuffer.wordpress.com/

                      bismi-lLahi-rRahmani-rRahiem
         In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful

                          === News Update ===

               An urgent plea from the people of Haditha

                             Mr. Zaid Mahdi

Janury 12, 2007

Peace be upon you, I am one of the residents of Haditha, a city under
siege for two months now, by the American and Iraqi forces. We have
serious shortages of food stuffs and medical supplies. Movements within
the city itself is restricted and there are many isolated communities
running out of food and fuel.

The situation is dire, I beg you, help us make our voice heard by the
good people of the world, Alert your representatives and government
officials. Help us avert a humanitarian disaster and put an end to the
harassment and humiliation we are currently suffering.

Sender Mr. Zaid Mahdi
Date 11/1/2007

source:
http://www.iraq4allnews.dk/index.php?sec=news&act=view_news&id=14932