                          === News Update ===

                               Mahdi Army

                              Iraqi screen

Sunday, January 14, 2007

When the fight broke out with Sader's fallowers and US forces, most of
the journalists heaed to Najef to cover the fight there, while we were
there, we had the chance to speak with one of Sader assistant about
Sader, the father views about Imam Al-mahdi, the man said, " Al-Sader,
the father belives that injustice, corruption and flourish of all sorts
of bad things would help in bring Imam Mahdi back to save the world but
when Imam Al-Mahdi comes to life and look at those who claim that they
are his fallowers and they are waiting for him, he will turn his face
and gets very upset because of their behaviour and incommitments to
Islam.

We could not believe the man when he said that Imam Al-Mahdi will leave
muslems and go to the west nut he insisted on that fact, but today when
we look at the crimes committed by those who call themsleves, " Mahdi
Army", I found that man speech was right and sure Imam Al-Mahdi if he
comes back to life he would get rid of this army who is using his name
for doing very bad things which do not have any relation with the Imam.

Dhiya Ibrahiem, Sunni man in his mid thirtiess with four kids, he just
got back from Syria a week ago after renting an apratment there to take
his family and leave his neighbourhood which is dominated by this bloody
army.

Dhiya who works in selling cars, had few cars that he needed to sell
them to leave Iraq to Mahdi army to turn it a jungle that is suitable
only for them to stay in.

Dhiya was in his shop which is few meters of his family house, sitting
inside his shop when more than 15 armed sectarian cirminal broke in his
shop ordering him to come with them, he tried to resist but their guns
was on his head in a way he could not do anything.

They were in two cars and they put him in his car and ranaway to Al-
Hurriyia district, the den of the criminals.

Dhiya was thrown in the trank of his car and while he was isnide teh
trank, his mobile was with him, he rang his family saying, " Mahdi
militia took me."

These were the last words Dhyia family heard from him and then he
disappeared, the family did not leave a place to ask about their son
only the forenisc department because no Sunni dares to go there to
collect teh body of his relative, otherwise he himslef he would be
killed because this bloody filthy militia is waiting their like hungry
vampires to kill the relatives of their Suni victims.

The family decided to send their Shiite neighbour to go to the forenisc
department and look for Dhiya because sure he would be one of the 100
unknown body every day found in Baghdad while the Iraqi officials are
sitting in the Green Zone counting their millions and stating that the
situation is imporving and that their government is the government of
the national unity.

The Shiite neighbour found Dhiya sinking in his blood at the forensic
department after receiving five bullets in his head and his face and
that his hand was on face just to avoid the bullets in a way his fingers
were cut too.

Along the trip from Dhiya house till Abu Ghraib graveyard, Dhiya mother
was trying to have one look to say goodbye to her son and when the
coffin was open, it was full of blood in a way, Dhiya mother became full
of blood while she was trying to give him her last kiss.

I was talking with a singer from Sader city who is chased by the co
called Mahdi army, he said, " I swear to you, these bloody guys who are
chasing me and they want to kill me because I am a singer, I know them
all because I am Shiite from Sader city, all of them are drug adicts and
they drink wines and do all sorts of bad things, now, they tallk about
religion and this is Halal and this Haram, may God curse be upon them."

source:
http://iraqiscreen.blogspot.com/2007/01/mahdi-army.html

                                  ===

-muslim voice-