FYI,
Seminggu sebelum Release album baru Fall Out Boy
"Infinity on High", Single pertamanya "This ain't a
scene, it's an arms race" jadi Single dengan Debut
tertinggi utk thn 2007 ini! Ada di urutan Runner up,
Fall Out Boy mempunyai kans besar utk jadi Single
Jawara di Billboard Hot 100 Singles! So, buat yg
penasaran ama single ini, tunggu aja albumnya
"Infinity on High" yg bakal release tgl 6 Feb ntar!

Top 10 Billboard Single Chart:
01 - 01 - Irreplaceable - Beyonce
02 - NEW - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race -
Fall Out Boy
03 - 04 - Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
04 - 02 - I Wanna Love You - Akon feat Snoop Dogg
05 - 06 - We Fly High - Jim Jones
06 - 21 - It's Not Over - Daughtry
07 - 03 - Fergalicious - Fergie
08 - 05 - Smack That - Akon feat Eminem
09 - 07 - How To Save A Life - The Fray
10 - 09 - Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical
Romance

Regards,
Creativedisc.

For More info about the latest Single, Chart, Album
Release, and CD QUIZ just click... www.creativedisc.com

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

Kirim email ke