Syariat ber KB?  Betul, ber Keluaga (anak) Banyak, seperti yang dianjurkan oleh
Imam di Australia ini:

  http://www.news.com.au/sundayheraldsun/story/0,21985,21359123-661,00.html

  Dry blamed on 'faithless Aussies'  Liam Houlihan
  March 11, 2007 12:00am

  A LEADING Muslim cleric has blamed the drought, climate change and pollution
on Australians' lack of faith in Allah.
  Radical sheik Mohammed Omran told followers at his Brunswick mosque that
out-of-control secular scientific values had caused environmental disaster.

  "The fear of Allah is not there. So we have now a polluted earth, a polluted
water, a wasteland," he told a meeting this year.
  "What are the people now crying for? The prophet told you hundreds of years
ago, 'Look after the water'."

  A Sunday Herald Sun investigation also found clerics railing against "evil"
democracy, vilifying Jews and Christians and encouraging jihad and polygamy.

  And in a popular DVD selling locally, a foreign sheik exhorts Muslims to take
control of Australia by out-breeding non-believers.
  British-based Sheik Abdul Raheem Green forbade Muslims from having fewer than
four children so Australia would become an Islamic state.

  Behind the closed doors of some Melbourne mosques and bookshops, sheiks push
for Sharia law, declare Islam at war with the "sick" West and gloat that
September 11 boosted Muslim numbers.
  At a Muslim information centre in Coburg, extreme literature shares shelves
with DVDs by firebrand sheiks from around the globe. The centre, run by Abu
Hamza, serves Muslims in the northern suburbs.
  Many CDs and DVDs there feature London sheik Abdul Raheem Green, who is on an
Australian Government watchlist. On one he tells his audience to Islamise
Australia through a Muslim baby boom.
  "The birth rate in the Western countries is going down. People are more
interested in their careers . . . they don't want to have babies," Sheik Green
says in one DVD.

  "So don't you think, Muslim brothers and sisters, we've got a bit of an
opportunity here? They're not having babies any more. So what if, instead, we
have the babies?

  "In Canada one in three or one in four children being born is a Muslim. What
does that do to the demographic shift of a Muslim population in 20 years' time?

  "To say I'm going to have two or three children and that's it -- that's not
allowed. The way we overcome the people is through our numbers."

  The Sunday Herald Sun stepped into the hidden world of Melbourne's mosques to
hear what was being preached. At last Friday's "khutbar" lesson, Sheik Omran
told 150 followers Australia was not a proper democracy as there was no freedom
of speech or choice for Muslims.
  He said only a third of the local Islamic community were real Muslims trying
"to change Australia, to make it act better according to God".
  At Preston mosque the imam, believed to be Mohammad Aboueid, told followers
to put prayer above the paying of taxes and that Islam would prevail over all
other religions.

  Islamic Council of Victoria spokesman Waleed Aly said he was disappointed
though not surprised by the Sunday Herald Sun's discoveries.

  But he said extremist speech and literature was confined to only a couple of
Melbourne groups.

  "If I walked into (Omran's group) or (Hamza's centre) it wouldn't surprise
me," he said.

  Mr Aly said he believed Muslims were radicalised by "cult-like peer groups",
not hate literature.
  Editorial, Page 36

Peppita Poerwowidagdo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Jangan lupa KB, Keluarga Berencana perlu digalakkan dengan amat
sangat.
  Lihat tuh atas nama hak beranak-pinak; beranak-pinaklah busung lapar,
malnutrisi, pengangguran, kejahatan, rebutan jatah, dsb...
  Atau perlu ditegakkan syariat berKB?

  Salam damai...

Debbie Sumual-Patlis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Wah, kalo emang sungguh-sungguh beneran INDONESIA mau MAJU, ya benahin
PENDIDIKAN
LAPANGAN PEKERJAAN
KORUPSI
DISIPLIN
ETIKA KERJA
TRANSPORTASI
PEREKONOMIAN
KOMUNIKASI..

Bukannya SYARIAT ISLAM..
Ini mah cuma bikin ribut aja, udah tau negara ini BUKAN NEGARA AGAMA dan BUKAN
SAUDI ARABIA.