MY DAUGHTER IS A WRITER
  By Gola Gong
  Translated by Diday Tea!

   When I got matured my dream changed. Even ”the fruit fell much more far away
from the tree”. In 1988 I chose the profession of a writer (the reporter, the
writer, the writer of TV script), because not make it a problem about my body
disablement. Since then my profession had improved to the speaker in being a
lecturer in writing (fiction and journalism).
  My teenage self dreamed of becoming Rabindranath Tagore with Santi Niketan.I
sat under the tree, read out poetry and prose to children. Or Ki Hajar
Dewantoro with the Taman Siswa (Student's Garden); ing ngarso sung tulodho ing
madyo mangun karso tut wuri handayani (a proverb of Javanese language. The
teacher was the leader who gave the good model. Also active, creative,
constructive, and productive. He prepared followed the pupil from behind while
leading him. The concept of his education acknowledged is acknowledge the
child's right for independence to grow and develop in accordance with the
talent and his nature. In the development of the child's contemporary
psychology, Howard Gardner popularized the compound intelligence term (multiple
intelligences), where each kids could having more than one intelligence and the
talent.....

  please visit to my home: www.golagong.com (Gola Gong's Home)

Never miss an email again!

Kirim email ke