Jakarta, 4 September 2007

 Dear Sir/Madam,

The Japan Foundation in cooperation with Japanese Area Studies  University of
Indonesia and The Habibie Center organizes a Discussion  Forum titled
Indonesia's Foreign Policy towards the 'Normal' Japan:  Stability and Changes.

On this auspicious  occasion, we would like  to ask you to participate on this
forum. The forum will be held at:

Date         : Wednesday, 12 September 2007
Time         : 2.00 pm (14.00 WIB)
Place        : The Japan Foundation Hall, Summitmas I Building. 2nd floor
                   Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 61-62, Jakarta 12910
Speaker     : 1. Prof. Dr. Dewi Fortuna Anwar (The Habibie Center)
                   2. Prof. Hideki Kan (Seinan Jo University, Kyushu)
                   3. Prof. Richard Tanter (Nautillus Institute Director, RMIT)

For confirmation and detailed information, please contact Mr. Dipo, The  Japan
Foundation (phone +62 21 5201266, fax no +62 21 5251750, email [EMAIL
PROTECTED]). We look forward to  your reply at  your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your kind attention and participation.

Best Regards,
Atsushi Kanai
Director General
The Japan Foundation Jakarta

CONFIRMATION FORM

To: The Japan Foundation Jakarta,
       att. Mr. Dipo D. Siahaan

I will attend the Discussion Forum "Indonesia's Foreign Policy towards the
'Normal' Japan: Stability  and Changes"
Jakarta, 12 September 2007, 2.00 pm

Name     :
Affiliation :