The Swedish Digital Filmmaking Workshop which will be held on 28
October – 18 November 2007, is one of three filmmaking workshops
organized by the Swedish Institute  in Havana – Cuba, Kigali – Rwanda
and Jakarta – Indonesia.

The 22-day Indonesian workshop will be carried out in cooperation
with the Embassy of Sweden, the Faculty of Film and Television at the
Jakarta Arts Institute and the Jakarta Arts Council, and with support
from Alfatech Broadcast Solution, AVID, JVC, HP,  www.boleh.com,
Majalah Film and Blitz Megaplex.

The workshop will allow ten Indonesian and two Swedish participants
to work with two scripts selected by Indonesian and Swedish mentors
and the opportunity to produce their own film.

50 stories submitted by 44 writers have passed our selection process.
Announcing the 10 finalists to participate in the workshop, we invite
you to a Press Conference which will be held on:

Date            : Wednesday, 26 September 2007
Time            : 17.00 – 19.00 wib
Place           : Blitz Megaplex Grand Indonesia
                  8th Floor, Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 1, Jakarta Pusat

We look forward to seeing you there.

Kirim email ke