Mas Radityo, kantorku lagi nyari PR associate nih.

  Info tentang Maverick ada di:
  http://maverickid.com/2007/07/10/maverick-wants-mavericks/
http://maverickid.com
  http://www.maverick.co.id

  ~ awie

  Maverick wants Mavericks

In our 5th year of operations, Maverick has grown immensely from a staff
strength of six to 38. We have been operationally profitable from launch and
are now more ready than ever to expedite our business growth.

We currently have an opening for two junior-level consultants (fresh graduates
or those between entry level and three years of working experience). We like
book smarts, but we are more interested in hiring street smarts. It’s an
advantage to have experiences working in PR, but we also like to work with
young people with knowledge, lots of energy, drive and a can-do attitude.

Why should you consider working in Maverick? Because we are unorthodox and
enjoy taking on unconventional challenges. Merely executing conventional PR
practices well isn’t enough to keep us happy. For a relatively young firm, we
have been able to implement innovative practices that even more established
firms can only talk about. We were, for instance, one of the first companies in
Indonesia to start a corporate blog and built a web-based media monitoring
service that enables clients to measure their PR output and share of voice in
editorial space. We have also been championing Corporate Social Leadership
instead of Corporate Social Responsibility for both our clients and ourselves.

So if you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Maverick, send in your resumes
and a cover note to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.

Kirim email ke