Sep 27, 2017 11:00 AM ET PBS Moving to Cloud

Taps CLEAR technology for content delivery

*Multichannel News*

http://www.multichannel.com/news/people/sen-cantwell-speaks-out-against-pai-renomination/415552

Prime Focus Technologies says PBS has selected its CLEAR media suite to
migrate content delivery to the cloud.

CLEAR will automate PBS
<http://www.broadcastingcable.com/articles-taging/PBS>'s delivery of files
to its network operations center, which will streamline the delivery of
content to PBS's 350 member stations and reduce the costs for content
suppliers to the noncommercial broadcast system.

PBS will also have a dashboard to track the process in real time.

“We expect that implementing CLEAR will help us improve operational
efficiencies and increase throughput as we move a portion of our content
operations to a cloud-based solution,” said Renard T. Jenkins, VP of PBS
operations, in a statement. “Increasing the speed and accuracy of the NOC
daily tasks, while improving access and visibility throughout the NOC
delivery process is a step in the right direction for us."

Prime Focus clients include Disney, Hearst, Warner Bros., CBS Television
Studios, 20th Century Fox Television Studios, Lionsgate and others.