We have KQED on our system.  We have a digital studio feed that comes
direct from their studio over 200 miles via fiber to our system.  You should
see the comparison of that to the over-the-air received picture
quality we get at our mountain top site.
Steve
www.teckstuff.com

 On 5/13/06, George Antunes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> May. 12, 2006
>
> KQED-KTEH merger is a welcome move
>
> San Jose Mercury News Editorial
>
> http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/opinion/14557671.htm
>

> The board of San Jose public television station KTEH has made the wise,
> perhaps destined, decision to merge with San Francisco's KQED to create
> Northern California Public Broadcasting.<<

Reply with a "Thank you" if you liked this post.