Hi,

I am not sure this is the right place for this issue, so please redirect me
if there is a better forum.

I have been loading the wikipedia page for
India<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India>programmatically as part of
testing my project. It was working fine, until
recently. Now, most of the time (but not always), loading it gives me
garbled content.
Other pages on wikipedia work fine both programmatically and from the
browser.
This particular page also loads fine from my browser (safari on mac) -

but when I load it programmatically (using curl or open-uri from mac-os x),
the content is garbled.

I am using a user agent, but don't know what changed.

I tried closing the bar on top which appeared recently (Jimmy Wales
message), but even without that bar, it seems to be garbled.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Anand