Good day,
 my urgent need for a foreign partner made me post this message l saw your
contact and l decide to post this message and with what I read through profile
I saw your company as standard that one can deal with.
 l have a plan of coming to invest in your continent perhaps in your Field
operating a very good business as a means of investment abroad. My preference
is any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any good ideas you
could come up with. l will also need you to help me look for properties like
home and land for sale or any other investment that is good to yield profit in
your continent, l am proposal to invest the sum of amount US dollar, l need a
responsible and honest person to handle this project for me because of my
position at work, I am basher hammed, wealthy business presently work with my
boss.

 l am personal assistance to my boss, for we work together for many years hence
he was the one behind all l have today, because he carry me along in all his
crude oil business in rich oil countries of Africa the fund l have raised for
this project come from the last deal we had six months ago the sum amount
money. So what i want you to do is to mail me back to know weather you have
interest to assist me about this situation and what you have in stock and for
me to arrange the fund, know that all your assistance you are getting a
reasonable percentage and of which you are standing as the owner of this
project,
 Please All I require is Your honest co-operation to enable us to see this
project through, this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect us under breach of law please hold this with utmost confidential and be
rest assure that this project would be most sources and profitable. i will wait
for prompt respond.

 thanks
 basher hammed