> *If you're using upload-by-url you need to have
> $wgAllowCopyUploads=true and you're user needs to have the proper
> userright (can't remember which one, look it up in the docs). You
> don't need multipart/form-data for upload-by-url, only for regular
> file uploads. Also, for regular file uploads, your file field needs to
> be of the file-type, that is it requires the filename attributes and
> perhaps some others.*
>
> I have this in my LocalSettings:
$wgEnableUploads = true;
$wgFileExtensions = array('png', 'gif', 'jpg', 'jpeg');
$wgAllowCopyUploads = true;
$wgGroupPermissions['user']['upload_by_url'] = true;
$wgGroupPermissions['user']['upload'] = true;

I have proved to upload from url with and without multipart/form-data and
also from file. The problems persists. I just wanna create a simple php code
to upload to my wiki, how can this be such an annoying task? :-(