Bryan Thanks for your email. But I think it depends. I can get it working
inside wiki sites (after logged in through my js plugin). No matter how big
the article is. But If I try outside (wthout logged in) through plain html
with javascript using post method it won't work. It stopped after 7086
characters. I have a tool to preview the text. (sending wiki content and it
will return html content)

Any Idea?
//This is js code i used

$j.post( 'http://ta.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?callback=?',
        { 'format':'json' ,'action': 'parse', 'text':Temptrans_out },
            function( data ) {

        var parseddata=data.parse.text.*;
        $j("#previewbox").html(parseddata);

       },"json")