On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Sreejith K. <sreejithk2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not sure whats wrong with my token here. Please advice. I dit he
> posting using a dot net program after including "multipart/form-data" in the
> header.

The token you are sending does not match the token you have received. Compare:

edittoken="5b0b59cdc36f85c8a16b35acbb714189+\"
token=5b0b59cdc36f85c8a16b35acbb714189

You are missing the +\. Note that you also would need to urlencode
them if you are using them in the url.
(I advise though to send it as part of the multipart/form-data body,
and as the very last part such that in case your connection is
interrupted, the corrupted file will be rejected by MediaWiki)

Bryan