2011/4/22 Андрій Гончар <gonand...@gmail.com>:
> Hello!
> Can I restrict access to mediawiki api?
> I need deny all permission for every users, except one, which login and
> password I give to client
You can use MediaWiki's existing permissions for this. If you deny
anonymous users the right to read pages (read the documentation for
more info, but essentially it's $wgGroupPermissions['*']['read'] =
false; ), the API will refuse to let anonymous users do anything but
log in.

Of course you'll also want to restrict account creation or something,
but the point is that as long as you've made sure that permission to
read through the normal web interface is denied, permission to use the
API will also be denied.

Roan Kattouw (Catrope)