Is there a way to hide the "You are looking at the HTML representation
of the ??? format." message that shows at the top of most of the *fm
formats?
A flag that can be used as needed in the url would be great.
Hacking the source to remove it would also be acceptable, if someone
would point me to the correct place.

I understand the reason for it, and the links it gives are useful for
new people, but the thousandth time I've seen it, I just starts to irk
me.
I would accept this showing on the xmlfm format if no format were
passed, and it was assuming xmlfm as the default, but it would be nice
if it didnt show it if I explicitly say that format.

(sorry to the mailing gods for the accidental sending to the
announce-only list. clicked the wrong bookmarked mailman page)