Roan, Brad, thanks for the quick reply.

A few words about the use case: my colleague has got a java applet that
generates an image and provides this image as base64 encoded string via a
javascript interface. His javascript code grabs this string and uses the
"FormMultipart" class from Brion Vibbers SVGEdit extension
(modules/ext.svgedit.formmultipart.js) to send a request to the MediaWiki API.
The "Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64" is set. The file that is created in the
MediaWiki repo is corrupted.

So long, thanks for the hints. We will keep them in mind.

---

Robert Vogel
Social Web Technologien
Softwareentwicklung
Hallo Welt! - Medienwerkstatt GmbH

______________________________

Untere Bachgasse 15
93047 Regensburg

Tel.  +49 (0) 941 - 66 0 80 - 198
Fax   +49 (0) 941 - 66 0 80 - 189

www.hallowelt.biz
vo...@hallowelt.biz

Sitz: Regensburg
Amtsgericht: Regensburg
Handelsregister: HRB 10467
E.USt.Nr.: DE 253050833
Geschäftsführer: Anja Ebersbach, Markus Glaser, Dr. Richard Heigl, Radovan
Kubani