Adding on top of what said we are move to a world where we have an API
that you can query to get article sections.

Then you can decided how you'd like to expose the collapse/expand
functionality.

This is better for everyone as it allows you to choose wether you want
buttons, arrows, etc.

You get to choose whats best for your project.

--tomasz