On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Suryajith Chillara
<suryajith1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I have been trying to build a custom API action which could be used to
> upload a file and move it to a particular folder.
How is this different from the existing upload API (action=upload)?

> What else would I have to do to get it working? Is there some concrete
> reference I could look up ?

You've got the skeleton stuff set up right, so now you just need to
implement the upload stuff in the execute() function. I can't really
tell you what to do there, because that's the "whatever you want your
API module to do" part. Is there any specific part of that that you
need help with?

Roan