tl;dr: You are *very* likely not affected.

We are planning two changes in the REST API:

1) Remove the experimental /page/html/ and /page/data-parsoid/
listings [1][2]. Our metrics show that these are essentially unused.
The same title listing remains available at /page/title/ [3].

2) Make the `tid` path parameter in the unstable
/page/data-parsoid/{title}/{revision}/{tid} [4] end point mandatory.
Data-parsoid is tied to a specific HTML render, and only requests with
an explicit timeuuid from the corresponding HTML response are
guaranteed to get the correct data-parsoid version.

If things go to plan, we will deploy these changes sometime next week.

Thank you for your understanding,

Gabriel Wicke for the Services team

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/api/rest_v1/?doc#!/Page_content/get_page_html
[2]: