If I understand your request, I can not provide you such discussion,
 because I did not participate in any discussion for bot approval, our
administrator configured
the bots in our private instance.

Hope you can provide me some additional support, and

if you require further information, please let me now, and I would answer ASAP.

Best regards

Luis Ramos

Luis Ramos

Senior Java Developer