Thank you Brad,

And if I can summarize this announce with a bit of irony over our whole IT
world:

"How to rise problems to the world just changing 2 little... tender... chars.
Try with 'Set-Cookie' → 'set-cookie' :^)

Happy hacking and thank you again

--
E-mail sent from the "K-9 mail" app from F-Droid, installed in my LineageOS
device without proprietary Google apps. I'm delivering through my Postfix

Have fun with software freedom!

[[User:Valerio Bozzolan]]