On Tuesday June 9th, join us to discuss lessons-learned, share open-source
software, and explore opportunities for collaborative development
agreements on expanding and improving knowledge management tools. This
includes but is not limited to extensions for MediaWiki and other wiki
platforms. We'd like to invite everyone ranging from software developers
and system administrators to end users and managers. NASA's Johnson Space
Center is teaming with the Technology Collaboration Center of Houston to
host this event.

Our preliminary agenda includes (but is not limited to):

   - How a wiki can be more accountable than any other KM system
   - How to organize data using templates and onboard new users
   - What features and qualities make for the "perfect" KM system?
   - How to complete the culture shift to using a wiki (getting the last
   10% to use it)
   - NASA's strategy for critical data visibility through KM
   - Accelerating development of a knowledge sharing program

If you are interested in attending, please register so we can finalize the
logistics including room size. If you would like to present a relevant
topic, please contact us with the details.

Register at
http://www.tcc-houston.org/knowledge-management-technologies.html

We may offer the ability to remotely participate. If you are unable to
travel to Houston and would like more information, please contact us.

If you have any questions, feel free to email us at
enterprisemediaw...@gmail.com

Daren

--
EnterpriseMediawiki.org