Hi,

I have a little problem to which I currently do not have a solution.

I added a new system message key to the UploadWizard extension via
configuration in the "LocalSettings.php" file called
"mwe-upwiz-license-c". On the special page using it it is shown as
expected as <mwe-upwiz-license-c>. Now I added my translations to
"MediaWiki:mwe-upwiz-license-c" and "MediaWiki:mwe-upwiz-license-c/n"
respectively. However on the special page it still shows as
<mwe-upwiz-license-c> after adding the translations.

I currently have no idea what to do about is. This is what I have tried
apart from using a fresh browser:

- Setting `$wgMainCacheType =CACHE_NONE;` did not work.

- Setting `$wgParserCacheExpireTime = 0;` dit not work

- Running both the "rebuildmessages.php" and
"rebuildLocalisationCache.php" maintenace script did not work.

If someone has a little hint for me, that will be much apprechiated.
Probably it is just a small thing but currently I am somewhat blind on this.

Cheers