Federico, Hugo,

 Good to hear from you. I’m cc’ing Anne in here from the Unicode counsel side.

 I can reply on a couple of technical points.

- As far as I know, WMF remains a member.

- There is a new SPDX identifier in progress for the v3 license, so that will
be rolled out when available.

- Please take a look at the wording at the bottom of the README.md on
https://github.com/unicode-org/icu4x which was written to address some of the
concerns about the openness of the license. See if it is helpful, perhaps (to
Anne) that is a good reason to roll that wording to all repositories.

Regards,
 and happy 2024,
 Steven