"Platonides" <platoni...@gmail.com>
Sent by: mediawiki-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
08-Sep-2009 16:49
Please respond to "MediaWiki announcements and site admin list"
<mediawiki-l@lists.wikimedia.org>

mediawiki-l@lists.wikimedia.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Mediawiki-l] WAMP problems...

jon.g.bartl...@gsk.com wrote:
>> Guys,
>>
> I've been wrestling with a problem for a few weeks now.
>> I have a fully working MediaWiki system (Windows XP, IIS, PHP 5, MW
1.14)
>> - However, I now want to transfer this to its 'production' server
>> (actually a VM slice running Windows 2003 server).
>> Rather than install all the components by hand, I downloaded and
installed
>> WAMP 2.0i ( - Apache 2.2.11 - MySQL 5.1.36 - PHP 5.3.0 ).
>> I then used my MySQL schaema backup to create the Wiki database, and a
>> fully copy of the Wiki folder from the pre-production system was copied
>> the new production site.
>>
>> Although the main page, and navigation to pages work OK, Some strange
>> things are happening :
>> - My logo does not appear on the main page, or indeed any page....(and
get
>> this!) unless, I go Edit the page - then it appears.  (my Logo is a
.PNG)

>Use a url for $wgLogo relative to the web root.

$wglogo is simply "logo.png" - and in the Wiki root

>> - FCKEditor gives an error if installed...: 'Warning:  Parameter 1 to
>> FCKeditor_MediaWiki::onCustomEditor() expected to be a reference, value

>> given in E:\wamp\www\Wiki\includes\Hooks.php on line 117
>> and the fuller debug text is :
>
>Update FCKEditor.

FCKEditor is at latest version (except the new 1.16 trunk ...I may have
the wrong terminology here, sorry! )
I seem to remember an earlier post from you regarding WAMP - are you using
the same 2.0i as me ?