I think maintenance/dumpBackup.php is what you need - but you may also
find  http://brightbyte.de/page/MediaWiki_backup useful.

/Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: mediawiki-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:mediawiki-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of ?? ??
Sent: 15 September 2009 03:27
To: wikiMailingList
Subject: [Mediawiki-l] How To DB-dump of wiki

Hello
This is first time I mail and I am Japanese,so My English is not
complete.
Pardon me.

Yesterday I can install Mediawiki in my pc.
And I want DB-dump of wiki.
But I can't.
My pc:php5&Apach2.2&MySQL5(OS:XP)

Is there any site how to(simply is better).

---
For example;
1.Download jawiki-****-****.xml(from the site http:***.****.com) *It has
done.

2.Dos windows(cmd) open.

3.Type the domand ******(or login MySQL)

4.wait ***

5.*******

my pc
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs C:\Program
Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\wikiapi\dump-db\jawiki-latest-pages-meta-cur
rent.xml
(C:\Documents and
Settings\Koji2009\jawiki-latest-pages-meta-current.xml)
C:\php5
C:\php5\php.exe

This email was sent to you by Thomson Reuters, the global news and information
company.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Thomson Reuters.