I've been searching the web for an answer to allowing MS2007 files to be
uploaded into Mediawiki.  When an upload is attempted, for say a docx file, and
is allowed via $wgFileExtensions in LocalSettings.php, the upload fails with
the notorious "corrupt file" error.  From what I've read this is due to MS2007
files essentially being zip files and the mime type not being properly set in
either the Mediawiki mime.types file and/or Apache.

If anyone has a solution that is known to solve this problem I'd appreciate
hearing about it.

-Jim