>  Pero ya imagino que cuando dices "not only math... etc" es que esto
>  ya lo tienes resuelto.

amsmath and greek work. chess and chem don't work because
the packages are not installed yet -- the error shown is
the tex log, and I presume they'll work once installed.

So, I'm trying a workaround. I'v modified WikitexConstants.php
so that a new 'tex' tag points to 'teng' (which we don't need at
all), and deleted the packages in teng.tex (ie, just base latex),
and the error with the tex log shows the unmodified teng.tex is
used. Just wondering if there are two modtex's in the server and
I'm modifying the wrong one.

Javier