Hello,

We're using MediaWiki in our company as an informationsystem to our
customers.

We collect manuals, FAQs and other information from our products in the wiki
and all our customers got a user to read this articles.

All customers are only able to read, employees also can create and edit
articles.

Now we want to use the discussion-sites from the articles to get feedbacks
from our customers.

The problem is: i can't enable the edit-permission for customers to protect
our articles, but without this permission customers are not able to edit the
discussion-sites.

Customers may not get the edit-permission to guarantee the quality of the
information inside.

How can i solve this conflict!?

Are there any extended permissions for discussion-sites?!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Dennis Wolf

Answers in German language are also welcome ;-)