On 3/8/2010 1:10 PM, Mason, Roberto wrote:
> I've just install mediawiki 1.15.1. I'm loggin in to mediawiki as
> administrator (username I gave administrator is admin at configuration). to
> modify the sidebar I search MediaWiki:Sidebar. I get the page, but I don't
> have an edit link, I can't edit the page.

Before you can edit the MediaWiki:Sidebar, you have to create it. While
it looks like it's there (because you see it, what you are seeing is the
"default" sidebar, which isn't actually in your database (or something
like that). So, you should have a tab at the top that says "create".
Click on that to create an editable sidebar.

--
Henry