2010/9/16 <orsch...@gmail.com>
> Hello guys,
>
> is there any public information about how the donation system of wikimedia
> works?
>
> Where can I read more about this topic?
>
> --robert
is for usually for sysadmins and users.  Wikitech is for people who make core
changes and such.  Since the Donations are handled by WMF you may even want to
send this query to the Foundation-l list, but you should get the technical help
you need on Wikitech.  I don't know anything about donations, but my guess is
that it's one of those "It's specific to MWF's server set-up so we generally
don't release it since we don't think it would be to useful to the general
public" kind of issues.  They are usually happy to point polite inquests in the
correct direction though.

Good luck!
-Courtney