Greetings,

I'm managing a two-node cluster of Wikis, and I'd like to enable uploads.
Only problem is, since uploads are stored locally, a file uploaded to node 1
is not visible from node 2.  How is this usually managed?  I'm a little
surprised that there appears to be no option to upload directly to and store
files in a database (which is already shared between nodes), but then Apache
would have to be hacked to find the files there instead.

One option I was considering was setting up an NFS mount, so uploads go to a
shared remote directory.  The node already share a database, so node 2 will
know if node 1 gets a file and can find it at the same place.  The drawback
is that this requires managing the NFS mount, which can be a little fiddly.

Any other ideas?

Cheers,
-jani