> Move the lang to the end
> {{#tag:source|{{VTK/Examples/Cxx/SimpleOperations/DistancePointToLineCxx}}|lang=cpp}}
>

>[{{fullurl:VTK/Examples/Cxx/SimpleOperations/DistancePointToLineCxx|action=raw}}
> Download Cxx file]

Getting very close!

1) This part is working:
[{{fullurl:VTK/Examples/Cxx/SimpleOperations/DistancePointToLineCxx|action=raw}}
Download Cxx file]

However, when I click the link it right away downloads the file as
'index.php'. Is there a way to set the default name of the file to the
name of the page, or another specified file name?

2) With this:
{{#tag:source|{{VTK/Examples/Cxx/SimpleOperations/DistancePointToLineCxx}}|lang="cpp"}}

I see:

[[:Template:VTK/Examples/Cxx/SimpleOperations/DistancePointToLineCxx]]

displayed (you can see it here:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/SimpleOperations/DistancePointToLine
), where it is supposed to display the text from
DistancePointToLineCxx. One last tweak :) ?

Thanks,

David