It requires running MediaWiki verison 1.17.

That version is currently being tested on Wikipedia, and will be
released soon.

If you run an live/existing site I'd recommend waiting untill the 1.17
tarball is ready,
if it's for a test site or currently-in-development you could you give
1.17alpha a try
by checking it out from SVN if you have SVN on your server:

$ svn checkout
http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/branches/REL1_17/phase3

Or, if you don't you can export it locally:
$ svn export http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/branches/REL1_17/phase3

..and upload the folder through FTP.

The editor you see is part of the following extension (plugin):
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:WikiEditor
that extension is also installed on Wikipedia.

To install it browse to your /w/extensions directory ($ cd extensions)
and check it out if you have SVN on your server:

        $ svn checkout
http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/branches/REL1_17/extensions/WikiEditor/

  WikiEditor
or:
        $ svn export
http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/branches/REL1_17/extensions/WikiEditor/

  WikiEditor

.. and upload it through FTP to /w/extensions

Again, WikiEditor requires 1.17 so it wont run under 1.16 or 1.15.

--
Krinkle

Op 22 mrt 2011, om 11:24 heeft Carloccio het volgende geschreven: