On 01/20/2012 06:35 PM, aude wrote:
> FYI, the Wikimania 2012 call for participation is out!
>
> We encourage you to submit a talk, a workshop or panel session for
> Wikimania 2012. We have a technical track throughout the conference.
>
> http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions
>
> Scholarships are also open now, should you need help with traveling to
> Wikimania.
>
> https://secure.wikidc.org/wm/schols/
>
> Cheers,
> Katie

Reminder: the deadline is March 18th, and Guillaume and I would be happy
to help you brainstorm a presentation or work on the proposal.

It would also be nice to hear what people want to work on or teach
during the hacking days on Tuesday July 10th & Wednesday July 11th.
Please tell Katie and me so we can plan.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator