hey all. Thanks! The update appears OK, just a thing..

I have the LdapAuthentication extensions. I upgrade it to 1.2e

So, when I access the page, It tell me to Require Authentication. So, I click
on the authenticate page and Its show me the page to login, but, I have some
problems, look below:

Notice: Undefined index: wsDomain in
/var/www/mediawiki/extensions/LdapAuthentication.php on line 457

Not just in line 457, but in anothers line like 456, 451, 673 and 669.

I read here http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension_talk:LDAP_Authentication to
define the $_SESSION['wsDomain'] . I tried this but didn't work...

If I refresh the page, the error above disappear.. but I want the wiki works
fine :)

Anyone can help me with this issue?

Thanks again
--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivirus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.