I have a very strange situation. I am building a wiki (mediawiki 1.17) that
is devoted to physics. I need to save an article named "General
relativity". No matter what I try the article will not save & produce a
wiki page. I have even tried saving with only the word 'test' as
content..No luck! I have over 150 articles & 800 pluse templates etc. on
this site so far & this is the ONLY time this has occurred. I checked the
various configs that 'might ' effect this in php, mediawiki, & mysql as far
as file sizes ( this one 176 kbs, not large and all text.) Anyone have any
ideas? Wikipedia has an article by this exact name so I don't think the
name is the issues. More likely 'operator error'.
Thanks!
frosty