I tested this DISQUS for several hours now and all I can see is that
(in my beginners point of view) it dont seem to be very practicable. I
posted many comments on one Testsite and after closing Firefox and IE
and repointing to the testsite, there are shown "0 Comments". After
pointing to "Newest" I see the old comments but still the Counter
above stands on zero.

http://s15.postimage.org/boos9f3fv/qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg

So here is my question:

1) is it possible to let the counter count
2) is it possible to have the comments standard shown so that there
wont be shown the "BEST" but "ALL"

Thanks in advance
Isabell