I just did an install (via a package script on the host) of Mediawiki 1.19.1. I
imported the help pages, and some templates from mediawiki.org, however the
icons in the editor are missing (bold, italic, etc).

The last time I installed Mediawiki, it was manually, and the editor icons were
present without any additional steps. I found the icon files on mediawiki.org
and uploaded them to my new wiki, even though I have the $wgUseInstantCommons
set to true. Even after uploading the files, they still do not show.

What am I missing?

Erik