Many thanks Yaron,

After reading http://wiki.creativecommons.org/CcTeamspace_developers and
checking your links it is clear to me that the best practice is:
1.  Build project
     - keep a list of project pages (categories pages, templates, forms and
property pages) versioned with some VCS.
     - Export this list of pages into a filename called {Project
Name}-data.xml
2. Register/Login in
http://smw.referata.com<http://smw.referata.com/wiki/Category:Packages>
wiki
and create a new package with all data of the project.

I've realized that I have the Project namespace as a place to write
installation notes, readmes and the list of pages for current project which
must be exported. I think that is a good idea.

(From http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Namespaces#Project: this namespace
is normally used for meta-discussions related to the operation and
development of the wiki. It has no special properties.)

Also I found very valuable the CcTeamspace project which is similar to what
I am doing.

Regards