Hi Al,

it depends on how much you want to enforce this.

Semantic Forms will always include the structured data at the top and
the free text at the bottom of the page. So if your preferred spot for
the semantic stuff is at the top, you'll be alright. If you want it to
be anywhere else, it becomes difficult. And of course, if an editor
edits the page contents using the normal edit form (i.e. bypasses the
Semantic Form) they can do whatever they want, including moving the
semantic stuff somewhere else. Then again it is possible to hide the
link to the normal edit page, so it is not as easy to get at the
normal edit form.

Some links:
* A scratchpad, where you can play with SMW, SF etc.:
http://scratchpad.referata.com/
* A mailing list dedicated to SMW and related extensions:

There is also a dedicated IRC channel available on freenode: #semantic-mediawiki

Cheers,
Stephan