I wrote an extension that defines a parser function called firebaseraw.

I setup the magic word in my .i18n.php file like so:

$magicWords = array();

$magicWords['en'] = array(
   'firebaseraw' => array( 0, 'firebaseraw' ),
);

I register the function hook (along with three tag hooks) in
onParserFirstCallInit() like so:

public static function onParserFirstCallInit( Parser $parser ) {
  $parser->setHook( 'firebase', 'FirebaseHooks::wfFirebaseRender' );
  $parser->setFunctionHook( 'firebaseraw',
'FirebaseHooks::wfFirebaseRenderRaw' );
  $parser->setHook( 'fb-map', 'FirebaseHooks::wfMapRender' );
  $parser->setHook( 'fb-navbox', 'FirebaseHooks::wfNavboxRender' );
  return true;
}

I'm trying to use the extension in two different wiki installations. In
one, it works. In the other, the {{#firebaseraw }} markup remains and the
error_log reads:

"" is not a valid magic word for "firebaseraw"

Any ideas? Does this mean my magicWords array is not getting read correctly?

--Benny