On 07/31/2013 01:39 PM, adrelanos wrote:
> They most of the time only provide a css file, but the skin folder of
> mediawiki seems to require a .php file and a whole folder with css.
>
> Must I create a new .php file myself? Can't I just use a premade one?

You can use one of the bundled ones if you're willing to just change
MediaWiki:Common.css to contain the CSS necessary

The CSS you're looking at, though, relies on the MySkin which was
removed a few months ago.  https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/25170/

--
http://hexmode.com/

Love alone reveals the true shape of the universe.
     -- "Everywhere Present", Stephen Freeman