HAH!  Perfect! thanks.
On 01/24/2014 08:50 AM, John wrote:
See Special:ComparePages

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Yan Seiner <y...@seiner.com> wrote:

Is anyone aware of an extension that would allow a user to view the
differences between two articles?

We are using mediawiki for user manuals.  The articles themselves are
similar across a family of models, with the major differences being images
and a small amount of text in each article.

Over time, revisions diverge the articles, and cross-referencing a 150
page manual by hand across 5 models is quite time consuming.

I'd like to be able to run a diff, similar to the article history, except
between articles so I could easily pick up on the changes between articles.

!DSPAM:52e299de150352896145211!