BlockandNuke looks pretty good, except that I don't like the idea of
deleting stuff completely from the database. Therefore, I might create a
fork of that or of
BlockBatch<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:BlockBatch>to
revert rather than nuke changes. I've started a page to brainstorm
antivandalism development ideas:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Countervandalism_development

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 8:11 PM, George Barnick <george.barn...@brickcraft.me

Nathan Larson <https://mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Leucosticte>